Want to grow your business but can’t find the time?
Never Fear! SMac To The Rescue is here!
Are you a business owner who is getting bogged down trying to “wear every hat”? Have you been avoiding parts of your business because the tasks just seem too daunting and you don’t know where or how to begin?
Time to contact SMac To The Rescue – a team of Efficient virtual assistants.
If you are looking not only for business support, but also want to build a solid and long term relationship with your virtual assistant, you’ve come to the right place.
Sarah MacGregor, a.k.a. SMac and CEO of SMac To The Rescue, has a reputation for taking the time to get to know your business and finding tools and systems that work best for you.
10 out of 10 – SMac is amazing, she is super flexible, hard working and always has great input into making the finished product of your site the absolute best it can be. I would highly recommend her and look forward to continuing working with her as well!Jill Bruun
10 out of 10 – Awesome service, knowledgeable, extremely efficient and super quick to boot! Sarah is my techy superHERO. We just freshened (actually completely redesigned it!) up my website, and it wouldn’t have been possible without Sarah’s really hard work. Feeling grateful to have her on my team!Julia Khafizov
Sarah really is a superhero! She is fast, efficient, friendly, takes initiative and isn’t afraid to learn new things. I can’t imagine running my practice without her.Karin Mizgala
Sarah is very good at what she does! She has high standards for professionalism and her communications have always been warm and supportive to both me and my clients. She has always been available to step in and use her expertise, problem solving skills and creative wizardry to make things happen – NOW! I’m so grateful to her for the support she has provided to me as my business has grown, I know I couldn’t have done it without her!Melanie
From the moment I started working with Sarah I realized that she would make my work so much easier. She is brilliant at picking up information about systems that are in place in a business. She is creative and enthusiastic. More than all of that I feel that she is a professional who can be relied upon. I am very fortunate to have found her services.Jeffrey Fisher
How Does Partnering with a Virtual Assistant Work?
Sometimes it may seem overwhelming to run your own business. Maybe you’ve reached the point where you know you need some help, but you definitely don’t need to hire a full-time assistant. What to do?
Perhaps you’ve even heard about this thing called a Virtual Assistant (VA), and it seems like it might be what you’re looking for, but you’re still wondering what the heck a VA can do for you and your business. How can someone help you when they’re not even in the same city?
SMac To The Rescue is made up of a team of talented Virtual Assistants with a multitude of specialties ranging from Shopify sites to WordPress websites to process mapping & design.
Here are some benefits to partnering with SMac To The Rescue:
- You have access to our combined invaluable work experience & training
- You finally get to take your unwanted, yet very much needed, tasks off of your plate
- You can have work done on a variety of projects by utilizing our team’s wide range of specialties
- You can be sure that your tasks are being handled in the most efficient way possible
- You can create new processes and systems for your business with our help, saving you time and money in the long run
- You can use us as a sounding board to bounce new ideas off of, a brainstorming partner when you find yourself going in circles
- You can start taking care of all the projects you’ve been meaning to do but just haven’t found the time for
- You can have work done on an as-needed, on-demand basis – you can use us as much or as little as you need
- You don’t need to use your own office space or equipment; we work from our own independent offices
- THE BOTTOM LINE IS: You can free up your time to do what you do best – build relationships with your clients!