Canadian Virtual Assistant Policies
SMac To The Rescue offers every new client a free initial consultation – whether it takes 1/2 hour or two hours, we want to know what your business needs are!
How We Calculate Your Invoice
Most of our work is charged at package rates, see our Super Powers page for more details. On occasion some work is charged at an hourly rate and in this case will be billed to the minute. If any expenses have been generated on the client’s behalf they will be added to the invoice at cost.
SMac To The Rescue accepts payments by cheque (within Canada), email transfer, and credit card via our online payment system, Freshbooks.
Policies & Terms
- Although there is no minimum amount of time a client must commit to, there is a 1 hour minimum charge per invoice.
- An initial deposit is required prior to the start of any new client contract and is non-refundable
- If a project stalls for more than 30 days (stalling is defined as lack of direction, response, or approval to move forward by the Client via email or phone after repeated attempts by us to make contact) then the current project will be automatically considered complete and SMac To The Rescue is no longer responsible for the project unless further arrangements are made with the client and a reactivation fee has been paid.
- Expenses that may be added to a client’s invoice include, but are not limited to: stationary supplies, postage, courier, photocopying, etc. and no expenses will be incurred without your prior consent
- Invoices are created within the first 5 days of every month and are due on or before the 15th of the same month.
- A $10 late fee will be charged per month on all invoices not paid by the end of the month in which the invoice was received.
- There will be a $40.00 charge for all NSF cheques.
We know that a happy customer is the best advertising a business could ask for. If you aren’t completely satisfied with our work, please tell us and we’ll fix the problem ASAP.
By the same token, if you are a happy customer, tell everyone! Friends, family, business colleagues, or anyone that you think could benefit from our services. If someone you’ve referred to us signs a contract with SMac To The Rescue, upon payment of their first invoice we’ll give you $40 OFF on your next invoice!
What a “Super” deal!
Do you have a busy person in your life that could use our services? Give them the gift that will save them time and money – a gift certificate for efficient virtual assistant services by SMac To The Rescue!
Gift Certificates are sold in various increments – simply choose which package you’d like to give and we will create your gift certificate and mail it to you. If you’d like we can even send it directly to the recipient on your behalf.