Come join our League of talented Virtual Assistant Superheroes!
What Type of Folks are you Looking For?
First and foremost, these are the qualities of the folks that I want to work with (hint: you should possess at least a few, if not all, of the qualities in this list):
- You are always reliable
- You have a work ethic that leaves those you work with in awe
- You do what you say you will do
- You already have some excellent VA skills under your belt
- OR, if you are a new-ish VA you devour new skills like a mad fiend
- You ask questions, especially if you’re not sure about something
- When mistakes happen you take full responsibility and do everything within your power to fix them
- You are honest
On the flip side, if you possess any of these following skills please do not even entertain the idea of applying:
- You procrastinate in any way, shape, or form. I’m totally serious.
- You are too afraid to ask questions and just hope for the best
- You have ever employed the tactic of “Ghosting” (Definition: The act of suddenly ceasing all communication with someone the subject is working with or dating, but no longer wishes to. This is done in hopes that the ghostee will just “get the hint” and leave the subject alone, as opposed to the subject simply telling them he/she is no longer interested. Also done when the subject suddenly realized that they have screwed up Royally and is too afraid and immature to try to fix the problem and take responsibility for their actions.)
- You lie about your abilities
- You cannot or will not do what you say you will do
- You shy away from responsibility and try to deflect when things go wrong
I know some of the things in this last list seem outrageous but they do happen, I’ve got some interesting stories! And all excellent learning for me. So, although my lists may seem blunt, they are honest. As am I!
How Do I Start the Application Process?
If you’ve made it past the lists of what I am/am not looking for and you think you fit the bill, the next thing to do is to read my company profile to get a better idea of what my company is all about and what I have to offer YOU as a member of my team.
If you like the sound of the profile, the next step would be to fill out the application form. That way I will be able to get some initial information about what type of Super Powers you have to offer.
You can expect a response to every application whether you will be moving on to the next step or not.
The Interview Process
Excellent! If I’m impressed by your application form then your next step will be an interview process.
The Benefits of Working With My Team
- You don’t have to spend time marketing and finding new clients:
- I have already spent the time, and continue to spend time, on marketing and building a client base
- Work as little or as much as you like:
- Although I don’t guarantee any amount of hours, if the work is there and you are ready and willing, you will be given as many opportunities as you wish
- Only looking to work part time? I will find the tasks that fit with your schedule
- Tap into experience and learn new things:
- I am willing to support you while you learn new skills
- I have years of experience that I can share to shorten your learning curve
- I am open and accessible for all your questions and concerns and try my best to maintain open communication with my team
- I offer a competitive hourly rate in CDN dollars
- If you have any specialties I will consider a higher wage accordingly
- If you stay with the team longer term there will be opportunities for an increase in hourly rate
- All team members will be compensated on or before the 15th of every month for the work completed in the month prior
- Have FUN!:
- I really do believe that Virtual Assistants can have fun AND be professional at the same time
I am very picky when it comes to having folks on my team but if you think you fit the bill and really do want to be a superhero, I’ve love to hear from you!
So what are you waiting for?
Have more questions? Contact SMac today to set up time to chat!
As an added bonus, I have created an excellent guide and resource companion called Become a Super Virtual Assistant! In this FREE e-book you’ll find some excellent resources to help you on your journey towards becoming a VA and Solopreneur as well as continue to support you as you become established. It’s packed full of advice and recommendations from an experienced and successful VA who has been there.